Thursday, April 8, 2010

Still working my ass off...

Thought work would slow down, but I keep getting rush jobs in. Not complaining, but no sleep is starting to wear me down. Not as young as I used to be...

Recently sneaking in a game or 2 here and there, tried to join the festival last night, but got home too late (I had been at work for about 40 hours at that point). Between Mookie, Josie, and the turbo, seemed like I missed a pretty good night. I ended up listening to BDR and playing a couple 50NL tables before I crashed. Running much better, I think the time off helped, and I'm giving the tables my full attention.

That's all for now.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you missed the fun at Very Josie. I went out on the first hand, so I missed the fun, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I looked the tourney up and noticed that... I assume some manner of really horrible bad beat is responsible?

    ReplyDelete