Thursday, April 15, 2010

If you don't know who the fish at the table is...

... just look for my gills.

I have become the king of tilt-spewtm. I had a couple hours to kill while waiting for some work to come in yesterday, so of course I make a beeline for the 50NL rush tables. I immediately blow through 2 buyins running KK into AA and AA into a rivered flush, aipf. No problem, coolers happen.... I then go on to drop 7 more buyins in what can only be described as super mega monkey tiltm. I can't tell you how many times I hit the "Aw fuckit" button. My play was utterly, despicably, horribad... maybe worse. I have no idea what came over me, but I just couldn't stop myself.

I got home too late to join the Josie/Mookie festivities again, but felt like I had to get back on the damn horse. I made about 3 buyins back, putting me at about even for the month. Funny how that seems like a success.

I really shouldn't be playing at all while I have so much work to do. But I probably will. So if anyone needs extra cash, just look for me at the tables. I'll be the one with the big sign over my head that says "Fresh Fish".


2 comments: