Tuesday, April 20, 2010

BBT #1 - PTR 4/20/10

Got home with plenty of time to make the tourney. Sent my daughter to brush her teeth at 9:00, lie down on the couch, and within 30 seconds fast asleep. Woke up at 10:30, too late to join PTR. Not a very good start to BBT5.

I have to guess I'm pretty much dead money in most of these tourneys, since I've not been playing MTT's and instead concentrating on cash. (and, oh yeah, I'm pathetic at poker to begin with, let's not forget about that).

See you at the Mookie (if I can stay awake long enough to register, that is....)

4 comments:

  1. Dude - it's called pregistering. You can do that on Sunday's while watching cartoons.

    Signed,
    Captain Obvious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that. GL in the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol - Schaubs... I know that...
    I never know day to day whether I'll be able to make a tourney or not due to work/life/etc... so I tend not to preregister. I just happened to wake up, and fell right back asleep after moving to the bed, so pre-reg would have cost me a token.

    ... and mojo - thanks, but I guess I needed the sleep more than the tournament :)

    ReplyDelete