Wednesday, April 21, 2010

BBT #2 - MOOKIE 4/21/10

Heart wasn't in this one... very tired, but entered anyway. Threw an "awfukkit" 77 3bet shove into a flop rr on a low board and 99 held about 1/2hr into it. I pretty much knew I was toast on the rr, and there was absolutely no reason to get so feisty this early, I guess I just wanted out. I'm probably going to be playing like crap until I get done with my latest job, so the first half of the BBT will look a lot like these first 2 posts, but I'll keep plugging away anyway. I have enough tokens for the PTR from ftp points, and enough to carry my mookie entries from winning a satellite, so I'm pretty much on a freeroll on this thing. And if anyone from my table reads this - sorry for the non-chat... I was just too tired to deal.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Blaaargh. You just described my biggest leak online, especially in blogger tournaments. Every once in a while, I overplay a hand with that odd feeling as though I've already had enough and I don't care if I lose. It's definitely not the way to play. GL getting back on the horse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh, yeah - I think you just posted something to that effect, didn't you? I'm just exhausted from work, so I'm taking it easy on the poker front until I can relax a little and get my game back. I hate when life gets in the way of the poker festivities, but nothing I can do about it :)

    ReplyDelete