Friday, April 16, 2010

Joe Cada doc in the works

Saw this on Joxum's blog. 

Guess the filmmakers got stupidly lucky on this one... it looks like they started filming before the gang went to Vegas and just happened to be filming the eventual winner. I'm not positive about that though - they might have just grabbed him after he hit the final table... the more I think about it, the more likely that scenario is. The content looks pretty good, though the production looks a bit shoddy (hey guys, need some excellent motion graphics? Give me a yell!)




I like this one better than the EP02 Busto to Robusto with good2cu that just came out. The filmmakers only get a few days to shoot, and though I think they could have made a great story out of his life, they just didn't capture what they needed in time. I also don't identify with him on any level whatsoever, so it's a tough sell to begin with. Worth checking out though.

No comments:

Post a Comment