Saturday, January 2, 2010

December - Month in review

First off, starting the new Summer Bankroll Challenge (hey, it's summer in New Zeland, isn't it?). Of course I'm in perfect form, dropping about 2BI right off the bat... KK into AA, KK into 45 (yes, he cold called a frigging 3bet oop, shoved the flop with 4xx and turned a 4), and AA into flopped 7's. A cooler of a night and par for the course in my 50NL experience so far:

(graph is all 50NL hands played so far)

I'm way under EV, and having a hard time holding on to anything I do win. I keep blowing off $$ with bluffs that probably have very little hope of working at this limit - folks seem to call down REALLY light and I may not be taking my image enough into account. I'm going to play about 10K hands and review everything in HEM and see what sort of leaks I'm developing. I've taken a couple shots at 100NL and actually find it easier than 50NL, but that's only after about 1k hands. I even followed a guy into a 200NL game and played a few hundred hands there, which was stupid, as I'm not remotely rolled for it, but hey, the guy was a 90 vpip luckbox. I took a few bucks from him, and he sucked out on everyone else at the table and ran up to about 1000.00 before he left. Heh, I wish he had stayed....

December turned out pretty good overall:



17.80 bb/100 is something I can live with :) Now I just need my 50NL hands to start holding up...

Happy New Year all...






2 comments:

  1. Congrats on a good month and good pokering in 2010.
    ts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks MOJO, you too. Can't exactly say it's going well so far, but hey, the month is young.
    Happy blogging in the new year!

    ReplyDelete