Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Brutal night...

I've been taking small stabs at 50NL but variance is rearing it's ugly, ugly head. I've had AA go down in flames 4 times, KK 3 times, QQ 4 times, AK 3 times... it's getting pretty ugly. Tonight I lost 200 BB in 2 back to back hands to the same guy when he cracked my AA with the mighty K4hh (h on the river of course) then he destroys my flopped full house (I had 55, flop Q5Q) with QJo - rivered J. He typed "ul" in the chat. I told him to go die in a grease fire.

Even with the millions of suckouts, I was able to pretty much break even... I only ended down about 1 BI, with an EV difference of $310. I guess it could have been much worse. I definitely tilted off at least 2 BI by tilt jamming fishies with bigger hands. I have to learn to control that...




No comments:

Post a Comment