Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Bad beats, Blaargh Style.

Last night I dropped almost 6BI at 25NL playing tired and stupid. Most of it was coolers/suckouts, but magnified by bad decisions and underestimating fishies holdings. Had to happen sooner or later, I was getting complacent. Stomach was hurting a bit, so didn't eat any dinner. Shouldn't have been anywhere near teh pokerz.

Woke up this morning puking my guts out with a stomach virus. Couldn't make it to the airport. So instead of sitting on a beach in Mexico right now celebrating my wife's birthday, I'm lying in bed trying to hold down yoghurt.

I'm not loving life atm.

8 comments:

  1. sorry to hear you're under the weather. hope it's nothing too serious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks mojo. just a stomach virus, which, although painful enough to knock me out for a couple days, isn't all that serious. The timing is the worst part (tied with throwing up). My wife is taking it in stride thankfully - greatest woman on the planet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude. Sorry to hear that. Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's terrible. Now you know not to mess with Team Waffles. Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thnx guys... you don't think my wife would mind me booking a trip to vegas this weekend, now that we're not going to mexico, right?
    (Yeah, I know how to live dangerously!)

    Who all is on team waffles? I feel a photshop coming on.... :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. See you should never photoshop me! The universe will get you!! BLARGHAHAHAHAHA! Just kidding man hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waffles, Doc Chacko, and HighOnPoker Jordon! Jordon needs to be in Superman Underoos for any photoshop you do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol - karma's a bitch.

    See the next post for your waffles crest... no photos of jordan or doc, so you'll just have to live with the scales of justice and stethoscope. I didn't think anyone would recognize an anal thermometer, and I didn't have any reference anyway... I was using it at the time...

    ReplyDelete