Saturday, January 30, 2010

WBCOOP Event 6

210/1939 (153 paid)
Deep run, but sat at crazy table the whole time. Both SB and BB were shovers, even at 15/30 blinds. Awesome. Couldn't bring myself to call off with ATo or Q9o, so I just had to wait it out. JJ held, AA held, dude with 30k chips (to my 6k) got moved to my right and shoved (and got there) about a billion times. Again, I had to carefully pick my spots while receiving nothing for cards. Finally shoved in MP with AQ, got called by KK, had a ton of outs but didn't get there, gg.

This was the only one of these I could make, I wish PS had varied the start times during the week. Don't know if I'll make tomorrows grand finale, but I'll try.

Was great chatting with Crash and Joxum over his blog chat thingie (check it out, it's free, and a great way to live blog)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the deep run. Hope to see you there tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a good run, nonetheless.

    And thanks for stopping by to chat, sorry about the paint job and all...

    /j.

    ReplyDelete