Friday, November 20, 2009

Moving along...


Seem to be hanging on ok at 25NL, though I spew monkeyed last night chasing a fish that couldn't find the fold button. Worked my way up to about 2 BI profit early on when an aggro fish sat directly to my right. For the next 200 hands, I couldn't hit a flop to save my life, and finally started tilting off $$ by calling flop, turn, fold river over and over again with AK, AQ KQ etc... Missed every street, knew by his betting he hit at least a pair and would felt it with as low as a pair of 3's, which I couldn't even beat. Was a great way to get rid of money. At one point, we both had $60 stacks and if I held out for long enough, I'd eventually felt him for the entire amount. Instead, I gave him most of my chips, and only got them back when I hit a set over his flopped 2pr. At the same time, I bluffed off all my profit on the second table by representing the frigging card the other dude was holding. Could have been worse, but definitely could have been much, much better. Obv. from my redline, I'm still attacking in most of the right places and getting folds when I want them. Now I need to work on hanging on to it when I have it...

Got my HH from last night with FT's new HH beta. Pretty cool new feature, looking forward to the final version.

No comments:

Post a Comment