Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Who thought this sign was a good idea?

I went to the Metropolitan Opera to see a ballet performance last night. I'm standing in the lobby and bust out laughing. My wife gives me "that look", sees the sign and she cracks up (did I mention I have the greatest wife in the universe?) WTF were these guys thinking when they made this?


... And yeah, I'm at one of the most beautiful places on the planet watching an amazing performance, and all I can take a snapshot of is this sign. You can dress him up...

4 comments:

  1. Handicap martini's is an AWESOME idea. WTF? Why you hattin' on the Handicapped?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, I'm reading your posts, just haven't got the energy to actually respond with something interesting...

    /j.

    ReplyDelete