Thursday, May 27, 2010

ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's how i fuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnngggggggg feel right now. Went from 2nd place to last in the mook with AK sooooooted vs TT, then shoved the last of my chips with KQ into AK. This was after hanging on through the worst 2 hours of card dead imaginable with only 2k in chips, building it up to a nice stack, then I brain fart. FUCK. I managed to do the exact same in the Dookie into LJ a little while later (while still severely tilting), but razz doesn't count. Whoever wins the Dook is a devil fucker. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. I had a chance to get there.

***edit - to add a little more slightly sane info... I could have easily gotten away from the AK hand on the flop. There was no possible way I had anything other than 6 outs there, and 100% he had TT or JJ the way he played it. I KNEW this and *called* his shove like the complete monkey I am. It wasn't even a tough lay down... I flopped nothing, he shoves for most of my chips, bink - in the muck, next hand please! I'm still super pissed at myself for that... if I laid down, I'd still be in the top % and been able to make a decent run. I had been playing super controlled the entire time, then I brain lock and make a stupid move like that.



Having said all that.... thanks again Al for putting this on and good luck to those in the TOC!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I was surprised you called there after you did not instant shove. I could not make those chips last though. I think I inherited you card deadness. Twas good playing with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and me both... it was a pretty moronic call, I'll be beating myself up about it for a long time. Was good to play with you as well, hope to see you at next week's mookie :)

    ReplyDelete