Sunday, May 23, 2010

Coincidence?

I'm working today (sunday) and in between things (I have a lot of rendering time) I pick a random netflix download move. Felon looks mildly interesting...(it was actually pretty good - Val Kilmer has come a long way and I'm starting to respect him as an actor... I'm sure he's been waiting his whole life to hear that, but anyway...) I start watching and there's Michael Dawson from Lost as the head prison guard. He was actually much better in this than he ever was in Lost...

Start another render a while later, throw on a Korean movie called Shiri and what the fuck... there's Sun.

I guess I should be watching the Lost finale right now as I'm sure I'm fucking up my Darhma, but as I'm nowhere near a TV, I'll have to wait until it's on Hulu or just download it later this week, but what a weird coincidence to see 2 losties in 2 completely disparate movies in the same night as the end of it all.... or is it?

1 comment:

  1. That really is weird.

    The world is a small place. Here's a case in point: I went to high school in a *very* small town in Illinois. The last time I was in Vegas, I started talking to the dealer (Caesar's) and found out he was from the same small high school!

    ReplyDelete