Saturday, April 16, 2011

Whaaaaaaaaaa!

Oh well.... seems every time I feel like I'm playing well and starting to get my mojo back, something happens to put me back to square one. Work too much to play, go on vacation, entire online existence implodes.... you get the idea.

I was one of the few yesterday that was actually able to log on to Tilt and play for $$. Made about $100 at 25NL rush before I logged off. I wasn't able to transfer, and since I've never taken $$ off, I couldn't even put a request for that in... I guess the DNS finally propagated, as I get that awesome FBI message this morning, and can't log in. I have to say, I was feeling a bit left out yesterday when everyone else was able to look at cool FBI shit.

I never put $$ on FT (freerolls, baby!), so I guess I can say easy come, easy go. But to help my friends that are losing their livelihoods, I'm creating the Blaargh Benefit for out of work Donkies. I'll help distribute playchips to needy poker players. The highlight will be a booth where you get to throw a rock at Bill Frist's nut sack (100 playchips per throw!). Don't worry, it won't hurt him. He hasn't used it in years.

3 comments:

  1. They say the sites were laundering money. That sounds like BS, but even if they were, it's more evidence that they should legalize AND regulate online poker.

    Blaargh Benefit for out of work Donkies. I'll help distribute playchips to needy poker players. The highlight will be a booth where you get to throw a rock at Bill Frist's nut sack (100 playchips per throw!).

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Gumby, if you want to rejoin us cheap asses at PA, go the the forum for updates on your software. Be forewarned, it ain't like the old days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @mojo - they are definitely guilty of misrepresenting the cc charges - early on I tried to deposit 50 bucks and 2 months later a charge for a sham ipod site was on my card (for $48.99). Of course I declined it, then had to deal with FT taking money out of my account etc... (by that time I had already made a few hundred starting from the freerolls, so it didn't matter). I'm sure they're guilty of buying the bank off as well.

    @bastin - I'll see if I can find my old serial - it's been forever since I fired it up. Don't even remember my login, but once I find it, I'll let ya know...

    ReplyDelete