Thursday, April 14, 2011

Private tournaments

Keeping up with Stars, Full Tilt has now implemented Private tournaments. No idea what took them so long, as they've always had the request feature (as evidenced by the mook/dank, wwdn etc...). So what did take them so long to do this? Are they afraid it makes it super easy to launder money?

On the poker front, I continue to hemorrhage money like it was my business. I feel like I'm playing fairly well, but just can't get that ol' ev line to turn around. Case in point: last time I played I had AA 7 times. Lost 4 on suckouts,  folded to my BB twice, and won one. 2 of the suckouts were to the same guy, who also rivered 2 pair on my AK. K3o is a perfect hand to flat a 3bet oop and jam the flop when the 3 hits (one of my AA hands). Not really a complaint, I have no problem with getting in good... just wishing I could be on the nice side of variance for a change...

Getting busy at work again, not sure how much I'll be able to play in the next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment