Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Moving the wrong way

Up about a buyin last night in a mostly breakeven session. Decided I should quit while ahead and not overly tired. Of course an hour later felt like playing again.... played like crap, ran into complete nut cases, chopped 3 pots I had completely and utterly dominated, shoved the 2nd nuts forty thousand times... got my flopped str8 rivered twice, ran my flopped set of aces into a flopped str8, ended the night down $16. Most of this is pretty standard, but I do feel like I need some improvement. I'm getting valuetowned with slightly worse when I don't believe reg's shoves. It's hard to believe they have it every time, but bloody hell they do... Could have been way worse, but I'm going to have trouble making my goal if I keep playing like this....

2 comments:

  1. Told ya you suck. ;). Dude I swear if we stopped playing all Fri-Sun we would be millionaires. The schools of euro fish are really hard to beat IMHO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - First thing I learned in school, always trust waffles.... wait, what?

    The early morning euro fish are pretty tasty, I just can't wake up at those times and expect to function the rest of the day. Might have to tho, if I keep going this way...

    ReplyDelete