Monday, June 28, 2010

Checkin in

Not writing so much cuz, well.... not much going on. Still busy at work (yea), not playing much poker. When I do play, I've been pretty much breaking even to losing, still severely under EV for the month. I'm fairly certain I'm pushing too hard for 25NL, where folks would fold in higher limits, these monkeys call getting terrible odds and lucksack their 2 or 4 or 5 outers. Even so, I've had 0 tilt issues. I very calmly go to the next hand, play like nothing happened, and sometimes try to use my supposed tilt against folks that think I'm steaming. Much more enjoyable way to play, and my new laptop is thanking me for not beating the crap out of it.

Still swimming every other day, up to 70 - 80 lengths (72 is a mile). Feeling really good about my progress, trying to get to 160 lengths in the next few weeks, but not pushing it. Would hate to hurt my shoulder or some other stupid thing by going too far too fast. Been feeling great at work, very alert, so the exercise is definitely helping. Too tired to play poker at night though. Couldn't last through the McLovin, seriously doubt I could stay up for the Mook.

Some freaky thunderstorms starting right now... one grey cloud in the sky spitting out tons of lightning. Pretty cool (unless I get hit!)

That's all for now.... don't forget to read Pauly for wsop updates, and congrats to CK!

1 comment: