Saturday, August 14, 2010

whatever...

6 out of 5 hundred something in a $3 KO tonight.... really all I could think of was sleep. The entire tourney was pretty standard, got the fucked end of a cooler when my 2 pr went down to an 88 runner runner flush to the typical monkey that wins every hand he enters, no matter what cards. I was at his tables for a lot of the tournament and I don't remember 1 hand that he was ahead on. I win that one, I'm leader and probably take down the tourney (yeah, how many times have we all said THAT)

Anyway...still working like a mad man, so not so much time for poker, but when I do play I seem to do OK in the tourneys and sngs. Ring games are still a bitch, gotta work on that.

4 comments:

  1. Taking 6th is way better than just "Whatever". Cheer up :-)

    /j.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol - I wrote that right after busting... was a bit disappointed as I felt I could easily have taken it down. Lets just say the competition was less than stellar....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the ca$h. It's tough to climb over the backs of that many runners, even donkeys.

    ReplyDelete