Sunday, May 17, 2009

FT #2!

Two final tables, two reall #!##@$% bad shoves... this time out in 7th in the brit 55 < AA. In my own defense, I had been getting 3 bet, 4 bet 5 bet, !@#$!! in the @ss etc, etc... from jimdniacc for the entire tourney, and with my powerful hand reading skillz, decided that the only time he had AA I would shame him by shoving over the top and sucking out. Unfortunately, the only thing sucking was me. Had a good time, though... drank lots of Samuel Smiths Lager in honor (or should I say honour) of my good British friends. (Well, I have no friends, but the Brits are far enough away that they can't so anything about it. )

Congrats to Aposec for taking it down... Smokee put up a great fight, but was outchipped and had an uphill battle.

Might not make it to the mook - gonna try my hand at the live donkey fests at foxwoods.

No comments:

Post a Comment