Thursday, April 29, 2010

BBT #4 - THE BUDDYMOOK 4/28/10

Could barely keep my eyes open for this one... and I just found out I'm getting more last minute work in, so will be busy for a couple more weeks... gotta pay those bills!

2 hands in I wake up with KK in the SB. I managed to weak bet my way into all of CK's chips when she shoved TP on the river. I chipped up a bit more, made it past the break then managed to lose a bunch of chips with AK soooooted twice  - I know on the first hand I was the aggressor and was called by TT - don't remember the second hand. Rather than playing a good tight game like I should have, I shoved my remaining chips into I can't remember who or what cards a little while later for 50th place. I wasn't tilted, just too tired to go on. But the second I did it, I felt like crap... that "why the fuck did I just do that" feeling. Oh well. Play better on the next one.

Waffles. Hard core über donkasaurus. And a very funny man. Don't let him know I said that though. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment